What documentation I need so I Can apply and become a Business Incubator tenant?
- a written application for admission
- proof of registration
- business plan or development program
- proof of commencement of activities
What services are offered free of charge to entrepreneurs in Business Incubator?
- organizational and consulting assistance
- use of conference room
- high-speed internet
- marketing presentation on the Business Incubator website
What forms of support Business Incubator provides to its tenants?
- subsidized office rent
- basic services free of charge to tenants of incubator
- organizing seminars at subsidized rates
- subsidized rental of furniture and equipment
- subsidized accountancy services
Who can become Business Incubator tenant?
Business Incubator is designed for entrepreneurs and those whose companies operate up to 3 years, and is dealing with manufacturing or service industry.